Food Truck vendors should be completely self-contained and will stage in their assigned areas as designated by festival organizers.
- Food Truck Vendor Fee: $200.00
- In an effort to provide optimal sales for ALL vendors we will limit similar item vendors on a first-come-first-served basis.
- If your space will be larger than average for a food truck, please include your necessary space requirements in the comments section of your application to ensure adequate space is secured for you.
- Participants will be required to provide their own electricity. (Food trucks should be self-contained requiring no external power source.)
- Food Truck Vendors selling food or drinks must have a Clark County business license and current food permit. Both must be included with your application for verification and must be displayed at event. NO EXCEPTIONS! Proof of liability insurance is also required with your application, see City Vendor Requirements.
- Food Truck vendors must submit a copy of their complete current menu along with any additional items not included in the current menu which will be offered for consumption at the event.
- If you have special needs regarding space, access to water or location, it must be noted with your application.
- Proof of vehicle insurance and registration is required with your application.
- To secure your space at the event all required documentation, a completed and signed application with full payment must be submitted.
- You must agree to be set-up by 3:00pm on the day of the event and remain set-up until 9:00pm.
- The deadline for application submission is Friday May 20th, 2022. NO applications will be accepted beyond this time.
I have read and agree to abide by all rules and requirements set forth by the Las Vegas Juneteenth Festival Committee and City of Las Vegas. I understand the importance of noting required space and listing the food items which will be sold from my truck. I further certify that I will have all proper insurance, licensing and permits necessary in effect for June 18, 2022.